What To Expect When You Dine with Us
In an effort to ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
- If you feel sick in any way, or have travelled outside of the country in the last 14 days, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, please enter the JW Marriott through the main doors on 102 st. Proceed through the Lobby Bar to the Braven host stand.
- Please wait in the designated entrance area, respecting social distancing from any parties ahead of you. In the case of rain, please call the restaurant to let them know of your arrival and we will provide a waiting space in our Lobby Bar area.
- Please follow all indicated flow of traffic in shared spaces between the hotel entrance and restaurants. Sufficient signage and arrows will be in place to guide guests through the establishments.
- A host will seat you at an available table. If your table is not ready when you arrive, you will be asked to provide a mobile phone number for us to call you when your table is ready. Please refrain from lingering in the entrance.
- Face masks are strictly mandatory in all areas of the restaurant, except while seated at your table. This includes the entrance, host stand, outdoor patio and washrooms.
- If you are medically exempt from wearing a face mask, please add this to your reservation notes or let us know in advance.
- We are actively keeping track of contact information for all parties who dine with us, so we can easily get in touch in the unlikely event that a staff member or guest becomes ill. We will be asking for a full name, phone number and email from one member of each household who dines with us.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter the restaurant.
- As directed by our public health officials, we are limiting the restaurant’s capacity. Groups of up to six guests from the same immediate household will be permitted to dine at the same table, with a maximum of one table per reservation. Guests who live alone may dine with up to two designated non-household guests.
- There will be no walk up bar service available. Bar service will be limited to dinning guests seated at socially distanced appropriate seating. Limited bar seating available on a first come first serve basis.
- Due to strict sanitation procedures, we politely request that you do not switch tables once you are seated, this includes moving of tables and chairs to adjust seating preferences.
- In accordance with Alberta Health & Safety directives, guests are required to remain seated at all times, except when entering or exiting, using the washroom, or picking up takeout. As well, guests are not permitted to physically interact with other tables not in their social group.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available at this time.
At this time, staff are unable to handle guest’s personal devices in any manner (i.e. taking photos, charging phones).
- Social distancing protocols must followed in washroom spaces. If the washroom is occupied, please wait just outside of the space positioned on floor markers.
- Cakes, birthday candles, décor items and multiple packages may not currently be brought into the restaurant.
- Elevator usage is restricted to three guests at a time, positioned on floor markers.
- During this time of limited seating capacity, we will be holding a 2-hour seating time for all reservations.
- If more time is required please contact the restaurant directly and we will do our best to accommodate.
We highly encourage payment through credit, debit or tap methods- we will continue to accept cash payment when required.
- Per provincial regulations, liquor cannot be served after 10pm.
- Not all patio tables are completely covered from the environment, and we cannot guarantee preferred seating.
- Braven has the right to cancel any reservations due to inclement weather or safety related issues.
- Braven restaurants reserve to remove guests who are not following Alberta Health & Safety Covid-19 protocols.
We thank you for your understanding.
Braven Management Team